Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

From the not so world famous Canadian Band, The Arrogant Worms. If you ever have a chance to see them, I highly recommend it, good for all members of the family, except the sense of humour impaired. 

Unfortunately they do not produce videos, this is the least offensive YouTube video of this song. Enjoy.





Because it is my birthday another favourite. Rippy the Gator. Sorry for the potential ear worms.


I also highly recommend The Assumption Song, if you don't have children listening.

16 comments:

  1. Oh, jeez. :)

    My fave, of course, is the Last Saskatchewan Pirate...

    Happy birthday!

    Hmm, just realized I think I missed the window to teach my kids "Rippy the Gator". They should revoke my mom license.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still might appreciate Rippy, on a slightly different level.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm a fan of the Arrogant Worms, they are fantastic live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have seen them three times and I would go tomorrow if they came to town. Hoping.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday!! I giggle everytime I listen to these guys. I hope you have a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Your life still isn't over!
    You Canadians are such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful celebration. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most excellent natal day to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I had heard the Assumption Song before but had no idea who it was by. Thanks for the education (and the ear worm)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone, hope you all had a giggle on/at me. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Elle! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed saying it when you came in today. Hope you're having a great one!

    ReplyDelete